Thursday, May 19, 2011

Get Down.....................................UGH!

Direct from "Graduation" at our spanish school.  The first video is obnoxiously loud, so don´t turn your speakers down if you are at work (Let the MAN hear it!)  The second is very quiet, so you might need to turn it up even more (may require speakers that go to eleven).  It will be a good song for you, after getting fired for blaring my song.



This is a peer and good friend of mine who finished classes the same week as me.  He played us many beautiful songs through the week, like Lenoard Cohen and Jeff Buckley´s "Halleluja".  Here he tops it all with a sincere tribute to the Old Friend that helped us through hard times (Guatemalan whiskey):



Donde estarìa, sin mi Old Friend (Where would I be, without my Old friend)
Que yo cantaría, sin mi Old Friend (How could I sing, without my..)
Que sería de mi vida, sin mi Old Friend (What would my life be, ...)
Si no tuviera mi amigo (If I didnt have my friend)
Saldre??contigo (I would leave with you)
Ahora yo prefiero  (Now I prefer)
Que darme soltero  (That you leave me alone)
Con mi, Old Friend...  (With my, ...

Amor es una guerra  (Love is a war)
Es posible que te quiera  (Its posible that I love you)
Despúes de que me muera  (After I die)
Ponme en la tierra,  (Put me in the ground)
Con mi Old Friend...  (With my...)

Tengo que salir a Xela  (I have to leave Xela)
Pero mi corazon le quise queda  (But my heart wants to stay here)
Y voy a despedirme  (I am going to say goodbye)
Con una GRAN BOTELLA!  (With a LARGE BOTTLE!)


¡Viva Musica!

Paz,
Ronì
.
.
.
ññ
 0  ---( nooo!)

2 comments:

  1. I love it RJ. Your accent's good and the lyrics are better. Can't wait to see you, my man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you appreciated that. That was my first performace since the highlight of my carrer in high school english class. Ron Grande is rapping now, but in his heart, he is the Hindu G.
    Peace,
    Roni

    ReplyDelete